Congrats to the 2008 Empire Statesmen

I watched Empire on Finals night. Besides the fact that the show was very entertaining and clean ... they have one #### of a soprano soloist, and one #### of a drum major.

Nice job Empire.

I watched Empire on Finals night. Besides the fact that the show was very entertaining and clean ... they have one #### of a soprano soloist, and one #### of a drum major.

Nice job Empire.

(Oops! This is Cozy.) Congrats, Empire, for such a thrilling show. Dave Bruni is the epitome of corpsdom, of what a drum major should be on and off the field. Joey Pero was at the height of his career this past weekend.

Walking by some young Empire dudes after your Finals performance, I told them, "You have no idea what your 25th anniversary show means to me. Thanks so much!"

Edited by hairbear

I have always wanted to play with the great people at Empire. I love the spirit in their performances, and boy, can they play!

And they were so gracious to us when we were awarded second place to their third. What a group!

Roger........for the fans, I think the placement was not as important as the entertainment value of all the finalists. I enjoyed the heck outta ES and everyone else. Check with Hank Wadsorth about my remarks to him about MBI.....one of my favorites!. Congrats to both organizations and a big THANK YOU.

J

I have always wanted to play with the great people at Empire. I love the spirit in their performances, and boy, can they play!

And they were so gracious to us when we were awarded second place to their third. What a group!

Never forget that feeling you had at the end of the show!!!!!!! The fans let us know we were champions in their hearts and minds and I am sure Mr. Bruni would have loved it...

Love you all

That is what it's all about. If you have done what you're supposed to, that is what you'll remember no matter what score you get.

You guys were the greatest bunch to be with this summer

Never forget that feeling you had at the end of the show!!!!!!! The fans let us know we were champions in their hearts and minds and I am sure Mr. Bruni would have loved it...

Love you all

Thank You Empire Statesmen. :thumbup: Your show was the Greatest.

Good Luck Nex Year.