Velvet Knights to host Open House for 2009....

VKSEC

Ummm... Carico writing the brass book and Eric Kitchenman writing the drill?!?!?

What up VK?

:tongue: We are finalizing all details of our 2009 season, press releases coming very soon.....

"Lions and Tigers and........SHARK...oh MY"

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really necessary to bump this stupid thread every freakin week? I for one find VK's overhype super annoying and bumping this thread only adds to it. I have nothing against the members or administration of this group but all you fanboys out there have really turned me off to this organisation. Way to create one less potential fan for vk, morons.

P.S. Teh intrenet is serious business

Edited by Clean_Beats

:laugh: anyways, I wished I lived in a land of sprouting open class corps!

Is it really necessary to bump this stupid thread every freakin week? I for one find VK's overhype super annoying and bumping this thread only adds to it. I have nothing against the members or administration of this group but all you fanboys out there have really turned me off to this organisation. Way to create one less potential fan for vk, morons.

bump(:

I'm here to edit my previous post.

I understand how you feel. You want to see something, anything, new about the 2009 VK, and all you see are a bunch of bumps. It would be nice if there were more information to give, and I'm sure it will be added when it becomes available.

You know why people bump a thread. To keep it on the front page so there's a higher probability that potential members might see it. Anyone reading it for the first time will see the open house information. Of course, like you, they will then be subjected to a plethora of bumps.

Be that as it may, I apologize for kinda jumping on you. If you want to know what the corps is really like (because nothing is really real on the internet), I encourage you to check out the open house. If you still think they're morons, at least you'll know for sure!

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Bump, just for you, because the internet is serious business...and so is VK.

Garry in Vegas

PS Nobody's holding a gun to your head and making you read this thread. Skip it.

I read threads when I see a new reply because I expect there to be some kind of discussion on a discussion board, not one advertisement post and 15 bumps. I'm actually pretty disappointed that the forum admins allow a thread with ZERO substance to stay at the top of the open class forums like this... :tongue: