sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

• 2 weeks later...

while recently watching wgi "beyond demand" in an attempt to steal show ideas sebastienne nodded off and fell fast asleep due to the depressingly pedestrian programming combined with the complete lack of anything new or interesting. :lol:

"today's color guard's have become like the kitchen toaster,you push the button and the same thing pop's up everytime" mumbled a drowsy and obviously irritated sebastienne! :lol:

Edited by dugg

Drowsy? Sounds like somebody needs to lay off the Xanax and Robitussin cocktails...that beig said, many of this year's shows have a yawn factor to them. :lol:

Sebastienne's senior group will wipe the floor with the competition!

Likewise, the floor will need to BE wiped after the performance of Sebastienne's senior group.

What's the name of his group - I always forget...??? Constipation...??? Inflammation...??? Incontinence...???

I know it's one of those "older guard member's" issues that's not nearly as fun as it sounds.

sebastienne would like to make it clear that no matter how angry he gets he would never raise his hands at the performers.....it would only leave his midsection unprotected and vulnerable! :smile:

Edited by dugg

Word has spread, Sebastienne is looking into the octomom news story, trying to figure out her methods of conception so he could breed his own

color guard. This is frighteningly disturbing but alumni of his guards are raising funds like mad so they (and us) won't have to be subject to gorilla glue, glitter

and backless unitards again.

Amen, brother Spinner. Amen.

I've already pledged half of my weekly salary toward this effort - and for the very reasons that you cited.

To this day, I still have nightmares of being chased around the gym by Sebastienne on his scooter as he brandished a tube of Gorilla glue and insisted that he needed to "secure my tuck" before I squeezed into our second-skin "All that Jazz" body suits.

Just by the by, did anyone else find it odd that dried Gorilla Glue bears an uncanny resemblance to the dried Maalox that was perpetually caked in the corner of Sebastienne's mouth...???

And they both matched the white top-stitching in Sebastienne's Ban-Lon® shirts.

I've always wondered whether or not there was some kind of a connection there.

sebastienne retorted "how VERY dare you"!