New Addition to the Statesmen Family!

Congrats to the latest new parents at ES from the former latest new parents at ES!

We know that she seems tiny to you now, but when you look back a few months from now, you will be amazed! (Elizabeth was about Shaelyn's size at birth.)

No need to remind you both of the nightly feedings, the oooohing and ahhhhhhing gawkers, mopping spit-up, and the endless questions (formula or not?/cloth or disposable?/etc) So, to Gina & Shane, welcome to the world of diapers, swaddling, and bottles. And to Shaelyn, welcome to the world.

Good luck, Startzel family! You're off to a great start. (No NICU! Yea!)

PS: For our family's latest exploits: www.finetwins.com

Edited by Dale Bari

Congrats Gina and Shane! She is just beautiful!!!!! Welcome to the world little angel! So happy for you! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you all for your support.

Gina and the baby are both doing great, and will be coming home tomorrow.

I've done a lot of things in my life but nothing has come close to this.

And it is just the start of 'a lot of things in your life, you've never done before'. Congrats guys and you'll soon find out that you grow along with the child and your life will forever be changed.........for the good!!

Gord

Congrats Gina and Shane. Looking foward to seeing more pictures she is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see her in person! Good luck to you both.

Heather and Sean

Regina and Shane Startzel have added the newest member to the Empire Statesmen family, a BABY GIRL!!!!! Shaelyn Quinn Startzel was born Sept. 7 @ 7:57pm, weighing 5 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. 18 in. long. Mother, Father and daughter are all doing well!!!

U need 2 know that David Bruni and the ES crew..have embraced me to the point I view U as..family...GOD bless U!!!!

wow how did i miss this...the baby is adorable, and both have Black and blue in their backgrounds...I don't want to imagine how many times Shane's grandfather called me a young punk when I was little...and he meant it with love.

congrats to you both, and i'd bet if mom has her way, she'll play mello

Sorry it took so long to get these up, but here's a link to some pictures of Shaelyn.

Flickr pictures

Great pics. No need to be sorry. You've got great reason. HPIM0588 is my favorite.

Great pics. No need to be sorry. You've got great reason. HPIM0588 is my favorite.

Thanks Dale. Yeah that's one of my favorites too. We sat down to watch football together and apparently she decided she got a better view from my shoulder.