New Home Theatre...

91 Phantom Regiment. If I had to pick a part, I would say the closer. If that's too much, I would say from the Baritone "moment" to the orgy at the end.

Or the entire 93 opener, Estancia. If that's too much, the first portion from the beginning to the double arc where the Baritones simply blow away the rest of the hornline...hence the double arc!

When did Scouts hold the chord for like...an hour? Now THAT'S masculine!

94 BD. If you have the sound system to support the video.

92 SCV at the Bottle Dance. Still perhaps the loudest moment in DCI history that I have experienced!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When testing sound I always use the Lord of the Rings movie part when Sauron blasts his mace at the armies. The sound will definitely test your speakers.

As for drum corps, I would go with one minute (I think) into the 2003 Phantom Regiment show. Or of course 1995 Madison Scouts.

My roommate blew out my cheap sound system on the Matrix: Reloaded scene where it goes from fight scene in the French chateau to the car chase...30 minutes of LOUD!!! Let me know how your system holds out!