Southwind returning in 2009?

Sam98

Wow. Great thread about the possibility of Southwind coming back. Extra special thanks to all of you fine folks who turned it into an imaginary pissing contest. Way to go. Your mothers must be very proud.

Any way, back on topic. Go Southwind. Mike Loeffelholz is a great man and I'm sure, God willing, Southwind will be back and doing great things in 2009. Southwind has taken time off before. Both previous times, we came back a bigger, stronger corps.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jason

long time no see man. hope you and the family are well.

Kev, family is well. All 4 are getting big, the babies are talking and are quite distructive. They should ban crayons, good thing I can paint. Myself I am still downtown at that big giant building the Lucky. 2 more weeks thank god. Sue is good,mabye you will see her at banquet. Are you going? Have you ever been to a Madison Scout banquet? Dude, you know anybody can go this year, right? This is one not to miss even for a Sky Ryder. Up close and personal. A great way to cure the Drum Corps Hangover. What a great idea, to let anybody who cares to spend a weekend at a giant water park with alot of Drum Corps people and invite them to go to The Madison Scout banquet. Spanos and company sure came up with a good one there. It could become a giant Drum Corps party. All you have to do is go. See you soon.

Jas.

Kev, family is well. All 4 are getting big, the babies are talking and are quite distructive. They should ban crayons, good thing I can paint. Myself I am still downtown at that big giant building the Lucky. 2 more weeks thank god. Sue is good,mabye you will see her at banquet. Are you going? Have you ever been to a Madison Scout banquet? Dude, you know anybody can go this year, right? This is one not to miss even for a Sky Ryder. Up close and personal. A great way to cure the Drum Corps Hangover. What a great idea, to let anybody who cares to spend a weekend at a giant water park with alot of Drum Corps people and invite them to go to The Madison Scout banquet. Spanos and company sure came up with a good one there. It could become a giant Drum Corps party. All you have to do is go. See you soon.

Jas.

the mrs. is helping to run the autions at the banquet so we will be there. there is a 3 valve g euph in the aution :thumbup:

these will be on display to celebrate the history of the corps.

002-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

Gotta admit...the prospect of Cascades, Cap Regiment and Southwind all coming back would be pretty cool. Even if it is only prospect and not fact.

Come back S-DUB! We need you back on the field, pronto!