Boston 2002

G-Rott

So...last night I was watching their "You are my Star" show from 2002. I have a confession to make...as much as I love that show...what really clinches it for me is the guy in the pit crying at the end (at finals). Not sure if he was an age out or just emotionally connected to their show...but the shots of him at the end just really seal that show for me as one of my favorites.........does anyone know who that guy is and what he's doing now? Just curious...I would love to thank him directly...

Edited by G-Rott

Christmas? Can we say the C-word here on DCP? :thumbs-up:

actually I was talking about Holidays in general.

I'm pretty sure they showed Star 92 around July 4th, Suncoast 84 around Veteran's Day, A bunch of Christmas Carols (I remember Bluecoats 96, VK playing a carol, PRegiment playing something) during Christmas Time. I think they even showed SCV 92 during Hannukah once...though I could be wrong.

This is one of my all time favorite shows.

There is so much emotion in it. It gives me chills everytime I watch it.

Actually when I got to work this morning, I went on the Fan Network and watched it.

Gary,

I totally agree with you. I think he might actually post on here--I could've sworn I've seen an avatar with a screencap from the moment you're talking about.

When I see that, I'm instantly reminded about how thankful I am to have marched drum corps...and how many wonderful people I've met as a result.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm off to watch it!

I had to go watch this show on the fan network. It's definitely my favorite Boston show, probably in my top 15 all time favorites.

It is Brandon, and he did not age out until a few years later after marching in the corps for SEVEN years. I think he was from Connecticut and I do not know what he's up to these days. His older brother was one of BAC's DMs in 03 and 04, I recall. Great Crusader family! :tongue: