Chris Kilian named Bushwacker Brass Caption Head

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move Bush and congratulations and all things good to Chris........one of the exceptional people in the activity.

J

(Chris, does this mean a return of boo boo kitty?)

There is no kitty. :laugh:

Congratulations Chris Kilian not only for your fine work with Fusion Core last year, but your return to one of the best corps in DCA, the Bushwackers...........who are no doubt happy to see you back, and will profit from your tutelage. Best of luck in 2009 :)

I'm lucky enough to have gotten to watch Chris' progression from young and talented Bushwacker rookie to where he is at this point in his marching arts career.

During some of Bush's toughest years, Chris was our true leader. While this sounds a bit corny, I'm picturing George Washington standing up in that boat in that "crossing the Delaware" painting. Except, if Chris was the guy standing up in the painting, the rowers would probably all be smiling.

In every drum corps, there are people who make the others feel glad they are there. They walk up to you and engage you in converstion and are genuinely interested in your well-being. Chris is one of those people.

Welcome home, Chris. It's nice to have you back (where you belong).

Jeff Schrimmer

It's really exciting to hear that Chris is coming back to Bush! :tongue:

Edited by Mike De Franco

I hope to see some of you folks at the brass party this Sunday in Ridgefield Park, NJ! Again, all are welcome...no forms to sign, no guarantees that you're going to march with us...just getting together and playing. Bring Bb, F, G, Q instruments...whatever you want. I'll do my best to accommodate.

Should be fun...just a bunch of friends, both new and old, hanging out playing music. No pressure.

I hope to see some of you folks at the brass party this Sunday in Ridgefield Park, NJ! Again, all are welcome...no forms to sign, no guarantees that you're going to march with us...just getting together and playing. Bring Bb, F, G, Q instruments...whatever you want. I'll do my best to accommodate.

Should be fun...just a bunch of friends, both new and old, hanging out playing music. No pressure.

Doubt if I'll be out of Albany early enough to make that, but Oct 29 looks tempting. Sounds like fun! :inlove: I'll have to dig out that Q mellophone... :tongue:

nice avatar btw...

Edited by Windsor

I'd love to stop by in October. Sounds like a fun afternoon!