DCI final rankings

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, BD, SCV, PC, and A up high due to West Coast inflation during start of season.

And so it begins. :tongue:

And so it begins. :tongue:

I'm really not trying to highjack this thread, but I'd honestly be interested in what people think about the high early season scores that PC and Academy started with and what happened when they moved east.

I really don't think they suddenly started performing so much worse than when they were out on the coast.

I don't pose this question with anything other than curiosity as my motivation.

Not sure how BD and SCV fared in the move east, but I do know that this happened to PC and Academy.

West Coast Corps (BD, SCV, PC, Academy, Mandarins) had an average placement change of -1.8.

East Coast Corps (Cadets, Crown, Boston, Spirit) had an average placement change of 0.

Midwest / Western Corps (Everyone else) had an average placement change of +0.82.

It's quite funny on how this thread has survived. Even though 95% of the board disagrees wholeheartedly.

I'm really not trying to highjack this thread, but I'd honestly be interested in what people think about the high early season scores that PC and Academy started with and what happened when they moved east.

I really don't think they suddenly started performing so much worse than when they were out on the coast.

I don't pose this question with anything other than curiosity as my motivation.

Not sure how BD and SCV fared in the move east, but I do know that this happened to PC and Academy.

real bad west coast inflation

LOL.

so, what post is next? a cadets bashing? or cavaliers don't play enough? or Blue Knights don't dance enough?

changed my mind.. should have just let it die

Edited by kickhaltsforlife