Surfin' into world class

On behalf of the entire Teal Sound organization, we send our most sincere congratulations to Bob, the administration and staff and the members of the Jersey Surf for this accomplishment. We know you will represent the East Coast well in this promotion to WC.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Surf! It's amazing how much you have grown as an ensemble in the few short years I've been watching you since '04. Best of luck next season!

On behalf of the Oregon Crusaders, I congratulate Bob Jacobs and Jersey Surf on making the jump. The integrity and success of your organization sets a great example for all of us.

Dr. Phil

good luck.. you guys are gonna get smashed. I don't think surf is ready.

so essentially you started an account to lambast jersey surf? why the ill will friend?

good luck.. you guys are gonna get smashed. I don't think surf is ready.
so essentially you started an account to lambast jersey surf? why the ill will friend?

I'll answer this question for him...

My sources tell me that Bob Jacobs is a huge fan of 7Up.

Statistics show that corps with executive directors who enjoy 7Up over Sprite usually do poorly on finals week in a World Class setting. - Fact

Personally, I think Surf will do just fine in a World Class arena if they keep their growth and momentum. They may be the first corps to break the trend and prove these statistics wrong...