Which show would you conduct...

There's so many shows I'd like to conduct...a few of the top shows would have to be...

Phantom 07

Phantom 03

Cadets 00

Crown 08

Cadets 01

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My short list currently includes:

78 BD, 80 Bridgemen, 82 BD, 84 Cadets, 84 Suncoast, 86 SCV, 89 PR, 93 PR, 95 Scouts, 96 PR, 99 SCV, 99 Scouts, 00 Boston, 04 SCV, 07 BD, 07 Crown, 08 PR.

My even shorter list is:

82 BD, 84 Cadets, 89 PR, 95 Scouts, 08 PR. All of these had fantastic music and the audience was really into each of these.

At the moment, if I had to pick just one: 08 PR. The mix of the horns and drums in front of you coupled with the audience participation behind you (especially in the closer) puts this one over the top. :thumbup:

Keepin' it light... any year Bridgemen, VK, and yes the Beechmen (DCUK).

As with a previous post SCV music of the night, also addagio and festive overture 83 & 84 (those keyboards were kicking).

Garfield with west side story.

Cavies - niagara falls

BAC Axel F - just to start that generator!

And a shout out to the Horspath Scouts (I miss you guys)

Got one from my wife--- Variations on a Korean Folk Song.

and yes the Beechmen (DCUK).

Heh....I remember them from my 86 season...an almost perfect Bridgemen clone....the only uniform differance was the B on the coat was the one from the BD logo of the time, not the one Brdgemen used.

I had a couple of their color guard girls following me around for a bit....they said they liked my "American accent."

They also snuck onto our bus, "nicked" our corps sign, and held it up for us during our performance...quite the nice hype....kinda wish they'd made finals that year.