Blue Devil Guy

cage

Can someone tell me how the guy that had the problem in Hempfield, PA is doing? He was taken to Lancaster General. I forget what exactly the problem was, but it was something with a bleed on the brain. I asked for prayers in church at the time and a few have asked how he is doing. If that person is reading this, you should know that many were praying for you.

Last info on the corps website about Joe Ricard is dated August 25..."Joe had his third brain surgery to successfully remove the last AVM from off the surface of his brain near the original incision. Today we heard that latest angiogram looked GREAT and that he will be flying home this weekend! This is great news! "

Since there has been no further word, I would presume he is home and doing fine.

Joe's doing a lot better, he's at home in Concord now, and recovering. He's still having some minor problems with speech, but that's about the last of it. That and the scars, but he's getting ready to go to college at the Berklee School of Music in the Spring. Thanks for the concern guys, I'll let him know that people are still caring about him on here.

Joe's doing a lot better, he's at home in Concord now, and recovering. He's still having some minor problems with speech, but that's about the last of it. That and the scars, but he's getting ready to go to college at the Berklee School of Music in the Spring. Thanks for the concern guys, I'll let him know that people are still caring about him on here.

What time did he leave tour to go to the hospital?

...I think this may have been the guy I stood next to at encore at NightBEAT. That's really sad...