What’s your drum corps fantasy worth?

glory

If I remember correctly, DCI ran "memeber for a day". You could hang with the corps and then marching in the DCI finals parade during finals week. The cost was around $300 and I think they tried it one or two seasons. I don't know if they had any takers.

Velvet Knights had one in 1992. Guy came in and played base drum and marched in the parade with the corps. He had a blast.

i would "donate" about $2500 to march with a certain corps for the summer

I would pay Phantom Regiment to play $10,000 to play the whole Harmonic Journey show at my funeral. As it is, I will be having it played at my funeral anyway! (hopefully that won't be for another 60 years or so!). And I am totally serious. If someone from Phantom Regiment were to read this, you can put it in writing.

I would pay Phantom Regiment to play $10,000 to play the whole Harmonic Journey show at my funeral. As it is, I will be having it played at my funeral anyway! (hopefully that won't be for another 60 years or so!). And I am totally serious. If someone from Phantom Regiment were to read this, you can put it in writing.

This looks like writing to me. :tongue:

This looks like writing to me. :ph34r:

oh yeah!

:tongue: