Bridgemen Announce 2009 Staff

The Bridgemen are pleased to announce their staff for the 2009 season. This year, the corps has 3 new staff members, 2 of which are former instructor’s who were with the corps during it’s Junior’s days. They are Brass instructor Ray Fallon, who instructed the corps back in the day...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...0&Itemid=39

The Bridgemen are pleased to announce their staff for the 2009 season. This year, the corps has 3 new staff members, 2 of which are former instructor’s who were with the corps during it’s Junior’s days. They are Brass instructor Ray Fallon, who instructed the corps back in the day...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...0&Itemid=39

Good to see Ray back with the Bananas!!!!!! :tongue:

Fran

Great pickup with Dan Bonham. His Immaculata HS drumline has been a great line for a loooong time.

:tongue:

i look forward to meeting him ~ we worked for the same company in two different locations back in 1995.

wow. Merch's back as well. I don't think I have seen the guy since 90' TO COOOOOOOL!!!

This year is really shaping up to be a BLAST !!!!!!

No more Left Coast for Merchandante? ... Last time I saw him was in the mid-90's at the Blue Devils show in CA ... he had an Art Gallery in San Fran ... hmmm ... wasn't Mike also the Chachos DM in the 70's? He was on Sky's staff along with Tommy Pratt in 81 ... very creative team ...

:-)

Coming up through the ranks of the Bridgemen as a young brass player, I was spoiled with the quality of drum corps brass instructors I had. With the likes of Larry Kerchner, Dennis Eshbach (sic), Bob Farrell, Al DiCroce, Paul Harvey, Jim Prime, Ken Turner, Jerry kelsey, John Simpson, John Meehan, Frank Dorritie, Jim McPharland and lastly, but certainly not least, Ray Fallon.

(hope I did not miss anyone.......some of those years are...uh.......foggy....to say the least!)

Out of all these cats, Ray may have left the most lasting impression as a guy who took over a line (that lots of guys would not deal with) alone for most of the season and turned it into one of the most memorable summers a 16 year old drum corps kid from Bayonne could have! All this while carrying a kid on his shoulders all summer!!

The Bridgemen are lucky to have Ray back in the fold. Congrats to them and Ray for making it happen.

All the best Ray!

Peace,

Dennis

p.s. Ray, please tell Mercadante to leave his raisins home!

Edited by Dennis Argul