Good Luck Capital Regiment

so cap would have to come back as open class?

whats the rule on corps coming back?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so cap would have to come back as open class?

whats the rule on corps coming back?

Read the article right smack dab on the front page of DCI.org today.

That's interesting. I talked to Dave Kampschroer (they guy who does the evaluations) and he has heard nothing of it....

Yes, interesting indeed...

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=6...2f-0def4198c74b

:smile:

Looks like the bringer of all things negative to this thread got embarrassed.....

Edited by Michael Relko

Again, another unknowing comment. This did not happen. If you were anywhere involved with the program you would know this is not true. Your lack of knowledge and second hand rumors are the reason all this stuff has been blown out of proportion.

You stated in an earlier post "That's interesting. I talked to Dave Kampschroer (they guy who does the evaluations) and he has heard nothing of it.... " In fact he was the one who came to Columbus to do the first part of the evaluation.

two things:

1. Rick was relieved of his duties in 2006 mid tour. Fred Morris was brought in to finish the season out. THAT is fact.

2. When I talked to Kampschroer that is what he told me.

Looks like the bringer of all things negative to this thread got embarrassed.....

I doubt I will be the one embarrassed this summer...

A perfectly legitimate question: does Capital Regiment now have a real board of directors?

Glad you pointed this out. From the article you posted:

We also expect to recommend the Capital Regiment for participation as an Open Class unit, where they can reestablish their program with their intention of an eventual return to World Class operations.

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the open class forums?

I doubt I will be the one embarrassed this summer...

Wow, you are one classy guy. If there was ever a rude comment on this board... its this one right here. Let me tell you, you're a true champion. If anyone was following your argument and agreeing with you full-heartedly... they totally just got turned off. Champion debater right here ladies and gents.

Indirectly telling a first time marching member in the activity that he will be embarrassed this summer is probably the lowest thing that could happen on this board.

That is how I read your post. Shame on you. I feel bad for the people who used to march with you. It probably wasn't a pleasant experience for any them.

As a side note, it will be exciting to see the direction that Cap Reg goes in whether it is World Class or Open Class (which the news article on dci.org hinted towards).