*OFFICIAL* 2009 BRIGADIERS Thread

cone256

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and PS: VOReason is a Bucs groupie, his (or her) whole schtick is that the Brigs Dynasty was BOUGHT ... maybe they should publish their brass staff budget.
And Tom's whole schtick is getting his (or her) panties in a bunch every time I post ANYTHING! What was my crime here Tommy...I simply commented on what I think is a good move for the Brigs and the fact that one does NOT have to be freakin' Mozart to pen out arrangements for a drum corps. When some of these "geniuses" write a symphony for full orchestra, THEN maybe I'll be impressed. BTW, did boat loads of cash help the Brig's during their dynasty years? Hey...it cetainly didn't hurt!!

And Tom's whole schtick is getting his (or her) panties in a bunch every time I post ANYTHING! What was my crime here Tommy...I simply commented on what I think is a good move for the Brigs and the fact that one does NOT have to be freakin' Mozart to pen out arrangements for a drum corps. When some of these "geniuses" write a symphony for full orchestra, THEN maybe I'll be impressed. BTW, did boat loads of cash help the Brig's during their dynasty years? Hey...it cetainly didn't hurt!!

We are way beyond this, please drop the topic

OK... How much did they pay you for this comment? Be honest...

hehehe :thumbdown:

Hey we're just keeping the tradition you guys started alive and well

Edited by cone256

OK... How much did they pay you for this comment? Be honest...

hehehe :smile:

Haha, well .. I have to be nice, my boyfriend is a part of the section. They're a great group of guys :thumbdown:

January will be interesting, Chris' got some new additions to whip into shape .. haha

Haha, well .. I have to be nice, my boyfriend is a part of the section. They're a great group of guys :thumbdown:

January will be interesting, Chris' got some new additions to whip into shape .. haha

Yeah and some old ones to get back into shape :smile:

Hi VOReason-

I believe that Tom was implying that the Brigs should release their brass staff budget from the championship corps'. That would be my guess there. During the Bucs run here there has not really been any discussion of them buying championships similar to the chat that was around during our success. Having been on those championship brass staffs and knowing all of your guys down at Bucs, it is safe to say that your folks are not getting the same amount of money as the Brigs guys did- that's why I think Tom was referencing the Brigs with the staff budget thing. The Bucs have developed a local staff of highly qualified teachers with the addition of a great mentor in Gino and fantastic mind with Bocook. That is the reason for their success.... if you look closely, almost every corps is following that trend with local staff that are employed in the world of education- usually as band directors.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...... tuba christmas, this Saturday, let me know if you want in.... or as Jean LeBlanc pointed out in an email yeasterday.... ophicleide christmas!!! :thumbdown: