What the blazes is goin' on?

I was very worried because finals is right around the time when I have my annual colonoscopy. I have spent the last couple weeks rescheduling that for September '09 (if I make it that long--you never can be sure) so I can get to Indianapolis this year for finals. Well, the clinic called and said I was all set, so I went to DCI to research my tickets and found out they weren't on sale right now.

Can someone tell me when they will start selling them again?

I'm a wee bit perplexed what the reason for having these dead times is. I'm just a little old lady who doesn't know much about all that business stuff and decisions, so maybe one of you young globe-trottin', money-flauntin', execs could teach me something.

" Tickets on sale NOW! 317-275-1212 x3 "

That is from the ticket information for world class finals.

If you look at the main article on the front page that announces the major shows, near the bottom is says that individual ticket sales start Dec 10.

So you can try calling the number and ordering over phone. Or wait for the 10th, and order online.

I'm also pretty sure that a couple weeks ago there was some sort of package ordering deal for some event, not sure if it was finals. But that promotion seems to have been stopped since then...

I was very worried because finals is right around the time when I have my annual colonoscopy. I have spent the last couple weeks rescheduling that for September '09 (if I make it that long--you never can be sure) so I can get to Indianapolis this year for finals. Well, the clinic called and said I was all set, so I went to DCI to research my tickets and found out they weren't on sale right now.

Can someone tell me when they will start selling them again?

I'm a wee bit perplexed what the reason for having these dead times is. I'm just a little old lady who doesn't know much about all that business stuff and decisions, so maybe one of you young globe-trottin', money-flauntin', execs could teach me something.

It's easy. Concerned about the health of all its fans, DCI doesn't want you to delay your colonscopy.

HH

... individual ticket sales start Dec 10.

There's your answer.

By the way, last year, because of the Lucas Oil uncertainty, these tickets didn't go on sale until the spring - around May 1st, IIRC. So - this year is much better. Maybe I should put some tickets on my Christmas list.

My cousins who were born and raised there called it "Nap Town". Or "Indian-NoPlace".

At 780,000 residents, Indianapolis is the 12th largest city in the United States.

As such, it's got some really great museums and other cultural locations. (Don't miss taking the kids to the Children's Museum, a place even adults will find interesting.)

At 780,000 residents, Indianapolis is the 12th largest city in the United States.

As such, it's got some really great museums and other cultural locations. (Don't miss taking the kids to the Children's Museum, a place even adults will find interesting.)

[in big announcer voice] This message brought to you by the Greater Indianapolis Convention and Visitor's Bureau[/voice]

but try not to take it in all in one year, you still have another decade of going to indy for finals. :whip:

Most of the people I know treat the Finals city trip as a "family reunion". There might be some tourist/sight seeing type activities but mostly it is about hanging out with each other and taking in some great drum corps.

We just don't spend that much time at cultural spots - unless you call the Rock Bottom a cultural spot. :whip: