Best and Worst Uniforms (2008)

Turn the red cross white, and stick it on the white one, and make it a little larger and we got the perfect uni.

But seeing them side by side, red wins... btu like I said before, the white brings the corps a little more to life on the field.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn the red cross white, and stick it on the white one, and make it a little larger and we got the perfect uni.

But seeing them side by side, red wins... btu like I said before, the white brings the corps a little more to life on the field.

What about putting the red cross on top of the white cross? Just that touch of red...could it work?

What about putting the red cross on top of the white cross? Just that touch of red...could it work?

I think they need a full overhaul back to the '78 uniform

I much prefer the red and black, still. But I think the ideal case would be to make the red a few shades brighter, and possibly add some fine white lining between the red and black. You could make the cross bigger (but not fatter like it is now) and maybe even make it white. Hm.

I much prefer the red and black, still. But I think the ideal case would be to make the red a few shades brighter, and possibly add some fine white lining between the red and black. You could make the cross bigger (but not fatter like it is now) and maybe even make it white. Hm.

you're right, the current design fills in the square too much

2d0dp37.png

In the center is the "original" (200whenever)

On the right is what the post describes, except with a red cross and a white outline and a white plume, complete with crappy Photoshop action. In some ways, I think it's neat... but overall, it would not be my first choice. Just a bit cluttered, really.

The left is my "final decision." (as in, internet opinion) Obviously the brighter red would look natural and not "glowing" like that, but that's pretty much all I want.

Except the plume idea has me curious as to what that would look like, and what a white plume would look like with the new uniforms too... hrm. Probably not fantastic, but I'm curious.

2d0dp37.png

In the center is the "original" (200whenever)

On the right is what the post describes, except with a red cross and a white outline and a white plume, complete with crappy Photoshop action. In some ways, I think it's neat... but overall, it would not be my first choice. Just a bit cluttered, really.

The left is my "final decision." (as in, internet opinion) Obviously the brighter red would look natural and not "glowing" like that, but that's pretty much all I want.

Except the plume idea has me curious as to what that would look like, and what a white plume would look like with the new uniforms too... hrm. Probably not fantastic, but I'm curious.

i think the one on the right would look better if the white trim was only on the baldric and the cross, not on the aussie, gauntlets or shoulder pieces. as for the one on the right, it looks too orange.

i think the one on the right would look better if the white trim was only on the baldric and the cross, not on the aussie, gauntlets or shoulder pieces. as for the one on the right, it looks too orange.

21l8qok.png

(couldn't undo the plume... just imagine it or something if you don't like it ;P)

And yeah, I can't get Photoshop to make it a brighter red without making it oranger. It's a bit frustrating. But it's the idea of what I want. Brighter. Just not that orange.

Edited by Stryfe

And yeah, I can't get Photoshop to make it a brighter red without making it oranger. It's a bit frustrating. But it's the idea of what I want. Brighter. Just not that orange.

make the baldric all white and i think we have a winner

Better version of the brighter/bigger (actual red this time, not so orange)

2hygi12.png

And with the white baldric (best I could do, it doesn't have sequins anymore and it looks terribly shooped... but I do think that looks rather nice)

rml0dl.png

Edited by Stryfe