Phantom to go to FJM

What if they don't do white and don't do black. Instead they do a kick a** dark grey?

That would be worse than black; like Crossmen's uniforms from a few years back or Cap Reg's pants, grey just has no definition. Those uniforms look great up close, terrible as a part of drill.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, a few people talked about all these changes...let me help out here on this. I imagine that none of the changes made so far have cost the corps $$$. In fact, I would wager the bottom line costs for the corps are now less with these deals in place. If the Regiment could get a bus deal from Coach USA, they'd do that as well. Heck, if Sunil Puri could give them free diesel from the Road Rangers, they'd take that too. Why not?

I've talked to Sunil several times...so far, no luck on the free diesel. It's not because I haven't asked!

:)

Phantom should go in bright orange. Like traffic cones!

People would laugh, but not in front of them.

A guy that I marched with was talking about Phantom having purple uniforms for one year back in the '70s or something. Can anyone confirm this? Because I think he may have been making it up :p

Why does a "dark" show need a corps in a dark-colored uniform?

i heard from a person who was at camp that the uniforms are indeed white and nothing is really too different from last year. She did mention one change in particular but it doesnt really seem like a big deal to me as someone who was never in the corps.

That would be worse than black; like Crossmen's uniforms from a few years back or Cap Reg's pants, grey just has no definition. Those uniforms look great up close, terrible as a part of drill.

Black pants and a dark grey top. Chrome helmets and silver plumes!

I'm only kidding....

Or am I? :rolleyes:

A guy that I marched with was talking about Phantom having purple uniforms for one year back in the '70s or something. Can anyone confirm this? Because I think he may have been making it up :p

Not totally making that up...it was a purple sleeve in the '80s.

Black pants, black top, black helmet and plume, black gloves and gauntlets, hair dyed black, black sunglasses, all exposed skin painted black, let all the horns tarnish until they're black.

Actually gray can look great. Plymoth Canton and Marcus High School come to mind. Funny, those are FJM uniforms designed by that Cesario guy that people like to rip on.