Show Annoucements - Open Class Edition

How is the Winter going in Oregon? Is the corps of similar size to last year?

If they maintain last year's members and get a year older I would expect them to be contenders.

Well it is Oregon......... if you don't like the weather just wait five minutes :soapbox:

And OC is about the same in size if I'm not mistaken

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment this list is comprized of just the attending DCI Championship Corps.

Big Snip!!!!!

Velvet Knights-

Lions and Tigers........and Shark???

Thunder and Blazes - Seredy

Toy Story Jam - Newman

Mahoney's Debut - Zigman

Temper Tantrum 2 -Zigman

Flight of the Magorium - Zigman/ Deplat

Carnival Capers - Hinshaw/Nelson

Hungarian Rhapsody - Lizt

Velvet Knights

Cirque d' VK

Thunder and Blazes - Fucik

Toy Store Jam - Zigman/Desplat

Mahoney's Debut - Zigman

Temper Tantrum 2 -Zigman

Flight of the Magorium - Zigman/ Desplat

Carnival Capers - Hinshaw/Nelson

Hungarian Rhapsody - Liszt

Corrected!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Thom

I think the shamwow only got mediocre reviews.. to say the least :thumbup: : http://www.infomercialratings.com/product/shamwow_reviews

Is it me or are there 3 versions of 1 Aaron Copeland song listed? "Appalachian Spring" (Haaa.. my sophomore year fieldshow), "Simple Gifts", and, well this is just a guess but, "Appalachian Morning?" (correct me if I'm wrong)

I can give you a hint for Impulse... :thumbup: wait no I can't. :shutup: I think it's already leaked somewhere though. I'm afraid some bigwig at Impulse might see this and give us pushups/laps/lunges/those things where you put your legs up, out, together, down/godknows what else :worthy:

It's classic Impulse though.

Edited by Impuls!vebari

I think the shamwow only got mediocre reviews.. to say the least :thumbup: : http://www.infomercialratings.com/product/shamwow_reviews

Is it me or are there 3 versions of 1 Aaron Copeland song listed? "Appalachian Spring" (Haaa.. my sophomore year fieldshow), "Simple Gifts", and, well this is just a guess but, "Appalachian Morning?" (correct me if I'm wrong)

I can give you a hint for Impulse... :thumbup: wait no I can't. :shutup: I think it's already leaked somewhere though. I'm afraid some bigwig at Impulse might see this and give us pushups/laps/lunges/those things where you put your legs up, out, together, down/godknows what else :worthy:

It's classic Impulse though.

well, being in no way affiliated with impulse, i got a couple hints...well okay, someone told me what it was. they could have been lying for all i know though

Appalachian Morning is not a piece by Copland

Thank You for the correction.

Pursuit...

of a drumline that will be clean at finals...

Geez, what a thinly veiled attempt at saying 'we are so obsessed about winning we will remind you every way we can".

Something tells me this is the year of OC or Citations or maybe even Teal Sound.

Naive people are so cute. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

• 3 weeks later...