Brenda Curran

Many thoughts and prayers to the Curran family at this time of sorrow.

Gus and Bea Gustafson

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cakes & Family

Condolences to you and your family, I remember when you came to CT. and the time we surprised Brenda when a bunch of us from the HURKS burst into your new apt to take shower before the Barnum Festival and she was so patient and found some towels for us, you and Brenda are the most generous people I have ever met. Cakes & family family be comforted in the knowledge that Brenda has moved on to that big drum corps in the sky with no more pain and remember that you have so many friends that are here to support you.

Your friend

Bill (FL)

SOMF

Dawn & I'll miss ya, Brenda :thumbup:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Cupcakes and family. Such sad news.

Joey

To All of John "Cupcakes" Curren's family & friends,

Please be advised that "Cakes" friendly demeanor and and ALWAYS warm laughter and humor is not going to be around while he and his family grieves over the loss of such a great lady! Don't let that stop all the warm sentiments being shared by everyone here. I'm sure, in time, the entire Curren family will have the time to read all the posts and will hopefully find solice in the grieving process.

Cupcakes,

It's been too long since you and I have been able to catch up and share the laughs! My deepest condolences to you and your entire "Hurricane" family during this difficult time. Be well, my friend! Hope to see you next during happier times the next time our paths cross!

Thoughts and prayers for your Brenda,

To Cakes and his family,

Our family is deeply saddened by your loss. We pray for you and that Brenda will have the eternal reward and rest she deserves.

Dave and Edna Correia

RI Matadors

RI Generations

Matador Reunion Corps

Matador Ensemble 2007

Light Brigade 2008- RIP

MA Legends

Generations Mini Corps 2009

"Brenda Curran":

My thoughts and prayers are with John and his family. She was a wonderful lady and will be missed.

Elphaba

My first year with the Hurricanes (1987) thrust me immediately into the Curran family.

Unlike others who posted, I never knew Brenda during her marching years. She loved drum corps and her enthusiasm was contagious.

More importantly, she loved and lived for, friends and family – and in my case, adopted family. For some, losing her will mean mourning for a friend. For me, and others, it means mourning for a mother.

John "Babycakes" Robertson