Inaugral parade

was it just me or were the Lesbian and Gay Band Association uniforms just too functional?

Fashion people....think fashion.

I think since they were from groups all over the US combining together they went with affordable and warm .... sound wise they didnt sound half bad

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think obama is tired of the parade yet?

it looks like everyone else bailed on him in his review stand

when does he go to the bathroom?

Edited by doyle079

C-SPAN is doing great with the coverage ... no talking reporters and no commercials

Same with KTLA.com They have a few different camera angles that C-span is not using. I have them both up.

So, the parade started late because of everything prior to the parade running late. I know it is cold, and I mean really cold, but it really sucks to see the reviewing stand nearly empty. Even the heated section, where Obama is, is nearly empty. When Obama got there, it was fairly full, but as the "dignitaries" got their photo op with #44, they left. Nice! How about stay and watch those that travelled there to make the event special.

Same with KTLA.com They have a few different camera angles that C-span is not using. I have them both up.

So, the parade started late because of everything prior to the parade running late. I know it is cold, and I mean really cold, but it really sucks to see the reviewing stand nearly empty. Even the heated section, where Obama is, is nearly empty. When Obama got there, it was fairly full, but as the "dignitaries" got their photo op with #44, they left. Nice! How about stay and watch those that travelled there to make the event special.

but then the balls they spend millions on would be empty, cant have that...

Edited by doyle079

at this point, i would be glad i was in colts or cadets, they went on over an hour ago...

So, the parade started late because of everything prior to the parade running late. I know it is cold, and I mean really cold, but it really sucks to see the reviewing stand nearly empty.

Hey....be glad this wasn't held during Labor Day in 06....we could have a repeat of Harrison's micro term!

*the Secret Service should be knocking on my door aaaaany moment now!*