dear god!

dugg

please bow your heads reverently for this is my wgi prayer.......[kneels hands clasped looking heavenward]

performers:thou shalt showeth up for rehearsal on time every time,stay strong and healthy and most of all let the applause and admiration of the fans be your reward and recompense and not the numbers or placements from a panel of adjudicators.

judges:i beseech thee to open up your eyes,ears and minds and credit appropriately.be yee not afraid of the wrath of the advisory board afterall is compromising your integrity worth the $7.95 a guard you are paid?

designers:yea i say unto thee checketh your ego's and affectations at the gymnasium door and treat your performers like the gold in the medal you so desperately seeketh!

fans:keepeth your mouths shut [unless you are cheering] during all performances and remaineth respectfull to all color guards and their fans!

posters on CGP.com:thou shalt not overuse words like "awesome","amazing" or "good" if at all possible when describing

a program!

dayton arena security:i hope you don't recognize me from last years "unpleasantness"! :w00t:

and this i pray thy my will be done,amen! :laughing:

[a brilliant light from above fills the darkened room and a chior of angelic vioces is heard]

Edited by dugg

dayton arena security:i hope you don't recognize me from last years "unpleasantness"! :laughing:

HA! last year at prelims, a security guard let me in with a coffee I brought, so the next day for finals, I stroll in with a huge venti mocha and a new security guard was like. . .Um, you can't bring that in. . so I had to wait outside while I chugged waaaaaaaaaaay too much coffee :w00t:

Oh. . .and I pray that hotel guests at the marriott know how to swim across the great miami. . ..your luggage may be used as a floatation device.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Dear Lord,

I pray you lend people the proper dance technique for safety.

The creativity to NOT re-use music.

And that blessed sac win that gold medal.

Thanks in advance,

M.Spinner.

I'm not very religious, but I'll give prayer a try!

Lord...if it is your will, please spare us from any more Imogen Heap (she has been beaten enough as it is), and let all athletic directors who abuse their rights to rehearsal facilities be struck down by your awesome fury! :laughing:

I'm not very religious, but I'll give prayer a try!

Lord...if it is your will, please spare us from any more Imogen Heap (she has been beaten enough as it is), and let all athletic directors who abuse their rights to rehearsal facilities be struck down by your awesome fury! :laughing:

Especially since her new album isn't even done yet. That only means guards can use her OLD music. Good, but dated.

Oh, and also, lord.......

Please have pity on Sebastienne St. Jacque's performers and try to create a more comfortable

neon spandex cod piece for them.

please bow your heads reverently for this is my wgi prayer.......[kneels hands clasped looking heavenward]

performers:thou shalt showeth up for rehearsal on time every time,stay strong and healthy and most of all let the applause and admiration of the fans be your reward and recompense and not the numbers or placements from a panel of adjudicators.

judges:i beseech thee to open up your eyes,ears and minds and credit appropriately.be yee not afraid of the wrath of the advisory board afterall is compromising your integrity worth the $7.95 a guard you are paid?

designers:yea i say unto thee checketh your ego's and affectations at the gymnasium door and treat your performers like the gold in the medal you so desperately seeketh!

fans:keepeth your mouths shut [unless you are cheering] during all performances and remaineth respectfull to all color guards and their fans!

posters on CGP.com:thou shalt not overuse words like "awesome","amazing" or "good" if at all possible when describing

a program

dayton arena security:i hope you don't recognize me from last years "unpleasantness"! :sad:

and this i pray thy my will be done,amen! :cool:

[a brilliant light from above fills the darkened room and a chior of angelic vioces is heard][/quote

Ha Ha Dugg

You kill me, funny.

Good Job and keep up the good work :smile:

Mike

Edited by mplu55