Very unique G horns for sale

DPEmerald

I have some horns for sale.

3 mellophones $250

3 sopranos $200

2 baritones $300

They are all Kanstul, 2 valve silver plated G bugles. These horns were custom made in 1995 by Kanstul for "The Commandants Own" Marine Drum & Bugle corps and used until 2000. That saying engraved on each bell.

Each has a hard case and is in very good shape. These same horns are still made every 5 years or so for the Corps corps. If you are a formaer Marine or a collector thee are great to have.

bari-kanstul.jpg

This is a picture of the group when I bought them. Kanstul's are on the right

mellos.jpg

This is the full set when we bought them. Kanstul sops are on the left.

sops.jpg

Edited by DPEmerald

So, in a sense, these are the most direct descendants of the King K series of 2 valve G horns from the 80s.

I already have a King K-70, but a Kanstul horn is very tempting. Too bad there's no euphs.

3 mellophones $250

3 sopranos $200

2 baritones $300

They are all Kanstul, 2 valve silver plated G bugles. These horns were custom made in 1995 by Kanstul for "The Commandants Own" Marine Drum & Bugle corps and used until 2000. That saying engraved on each bell.

Each has a hard case and is in very good shape. These same horns are still made every 5 years or so for the Corps corps. If you are a formaer Marine or a collector thee are great to have.

bari-kanstul.jpg

mellos.jpg

sops.jpg

I notice two sops are 3 valve....Are these for sale as well... How much..... SIGSBAND

So, in a sense, these are the most direct descendants of the King K series of 2 valve G horns from the 80s.

In the same sense then, Lee Iacocca's Ford Mustang was the predecessor of his Chrysler Corporation minivans.

In the same sense then, Lee Iacocca's Ford Mustang was the predecessor of his Chrysler Corporation minivans.

AND IN THE SAME SENSE EVE WAS A PREDESSOR OF MY MOTHER IN LAW ALICE. JUST SAYIN

I notice two sops are 3 valve....Are these for sale as well... How much..... SIGSBAND

No sorry the three valves are DEGS and we are using those.

Dale

• 3 weeks later...

I am very interested in a mellophone and possibly a soprano. Do you have any currant pictures of the horns?

My email address is brock1981@yahoo.com

I am very interested in a mellophone and possibly a soprano. Do you have any currant pictures of the horns?

My email address is brock1981@yahoo.com

any contras? id love to have a contra to play! or shall i say Kontra

Everything is spoken for, thank you.

3 mellophones $250

3 sopranos $200

2 baritones $300

bari-kanstul.jpg

mellos.jpg

sops.jpg