The show you are eagerly waiting to see this season

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empire, Brigs, and well, gee, look at my avatar - GO CABS ! :angry: !

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Of the DECLARED Open Corps from last year...

Bushwackers

Buccaneers

Corpsvets

(In that order)

Of the Class A Declared from last year...

Alliance

Fusion Core

Sun Devils

Austin Stars

(In that order)

I'm from the South, so most of the corps on my list are also from the South, because I am going to get to see most of them.

Oh...well, Thanks, Ed, for leaving us off the list. I guess it is just safe for everyone to just assume we won't be entertaining or in the hunt, either.

Edited by blueskysop

Oh...well, Thanks, Ed, for leaving us off the list. I guess it is just safe for everyone to just assume we won't be entertaining or in the hunt, either.

These lists and polls are getting annoying, aren't they? Especially when they exclude your corps. :angry: You're #1 on my list and a lot of other folks, of corps to see this year. Also, Erie will definitely be there, barring the end of the world or something.....

Edited by Mike_B

Seriously! If I put up a poll asking if people preferred bananas, oranges or apples I'm sure there would be 4 posts from kiwi lovers whining what their fruit wasn't on the list. Quit being so overly sensitive people!!!

You are right. And I usually ignore these stupid polls, anyway. But, since Ed is a personal friend of mine and I have marched with him in the past, I just thought the list he posted was interesting. My feelings aren't hurt..........

And, once again, I remember why I usually don't post on these boards................. :angry: