The show you are eagerly waiting to see this season

Mine is and will always be the same. I cannot wait for Blousemen to take the field. I am quite sure that their show will be the most interesting and appealing when compared to the rest of DCA.

Go Blouse!

DA

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously! If I put up a poll asking if people preferred bananas, oranges or apples I'm sure there would be 4 posts from kiwi lovers whining what their fruit wasn't on the list. Quit being so overly sensitive people!!!

I demand that you immediately begin giving kiwi the respect it's due :angry: !

Oh...well, Thanks, Ed, for leaving us off the list. I guess it is just safe for everyone to just assume we won't be entertaining or in the hunt, either.

Sorry to intrude, but it sounded like you were a little miffed at your "close personal friend" :angry: I just agreed with you, I like your corps and everybody jumps on me, including you. Priceless.

Edited by Mike_B

Sorry to intrude, but it sounded like you were a little miffed at your "close personal friend" :angry: I just agreed with you, I like your corps and everybody jumps on me, including you. Priceless.

I don't think anyone quite jumped on you my friend

I don't recall jumpin on you, or anyone for that fact. Sorry if it appeared that way. I did not intend to ruffle anyone's feathers here, especially you, who agreed with my original post.

Good luck to your corps and all the others. I look forward to seeing them all.

Edited by blueskysop

I love MCL's concept and their brass line, so my vote is for them.

There is absolutely, positively, nothing, the least bit entertaining, drum corps wise, going on in Nashville. In fact, I hear that Nashville corps left the country and joined Drum Corps Australia. They've launched an experimental music program incorporating brass, percussion, auxiliary and the Australian fern weevil. :smile:

Good luck to all this year. May all corps be entertaining and get the fans off their posteriors. Everyone in DCA wins when that happens.

Renegades