Onyx vs Zydeco

wolfgang

Is it correct that Onyx and Zydeco, two groups from the same city, have not yet met and will not meet until the Indy Power Regional in 2 weeks?

If so, hmm.

Which one would be favored in a head to head matchup? Both seem to be doing well so far.

GO ONYX!

AND ZYDECO!

AND WGI!

LOVES AND KISSES.

i am enjoying zydeco this season for several reasons. :cool:

starting with their choice of soundtrack [the foundation of any good program]this piece of music is fresh,interesting and complex,complete with tempo changes and dynamic highs and lows.the simple concept of a storm is fully realized and presented in the classic style of begining middle and resolve.

the performers show great depth of skill and training where movement is concerned also noted are the exciting multi focus moments built into the staging.the equipment vocabulary is imaginative,musical and an absolute visual treat at every turn.

i admire this artistic program very much and congratulate all involved,thanks for bringing this entertaining show to the fans! :cool:

The head-to-head match up will indeed be exciting to witness.

Onyx is having their best season to date (in my opinion). The program is just brilliantly put together and from start to finish they keep you on the edge of your seat. My favorite floor and costumes of the season - stunning color choices. In their 20th anniversary season, they truly have a show to remember.