EXTREME wholesale sale on ebay

84skyrydr

I totally get why you would give up on drum corps and walk away from it. I just don't get why you would get rid of all the stuff from when you did like it. I would think that would be all the more reason to keep that stuff, because you don't like the current state of drum corps. Just my opinion.

Very good quote. I know what your saying. I just have given up. I will go back and watch the shows that I enjoyed, but I don't have a need for all this other stuff just sitting in my basement, when someone else could use it. Still 61.00. That is truly a steal. TEN patches alone is worth more than 61.00. I have also stated that shipping will be what it is. If it is under thirty, you WILL get a REFUND for the difference. I just don't know how to guesstimate 25 shirts, 10 patces and books and etc,,,,,,,,,

Any reason why you're giving up on drum corps? Is it because DCI is keeping modern?

probably the smarmiest post I've seen on DCP in a while...

dang..I just fed the trolls....doh!

Very good quote. I know what your saying. I just have given up. I will go back and watch the shows that I enjoyed, but I don't have a need for all this other stuff just sitting in my basement, when someone else could use it. Still 61.00. That is truly a steal. TEN patches alone is worth more than 61.00. I have also stated that shipping will be what it is. If it is under thirty, you WILL get a REFUND for the difference. I just don't know how to guesstimate 25 shirts, 10 patces and books and etc,,,,,,,,,

I use to go to D.C.I every year and Madison was my last.Now it is almost in my back yard and not on my ljst of things to do.Maby one show this year if i get the urge.

I totally get why you would give up on drum corps and walk away from it. I just don't get why you would get rid of all the stuff from when you did like it. I would think that would be all the more reason to keep that stuff, because you don't like the current state of drum corps. Just my opinion.

in this economy take the cash. and if someone gets so fed up and walks away, it's their choice. not like the directors listen

Even if everything in drum corps was frozen in the ideas and styles of say, 84', you would still have people drifting in and out of the activity. Life changes, new interests, what have you. Nothing unique or new here. That is why it is unique when you find those rare people who have been involved for decades.

My personal interests have ebbed and flowed over the years. I just never felt the need to grandstand or stand on a soapbox about it.