EXTREME wholesale sale on ebay

84skyrydr

You have to check this out. I finally gave up on drum corps. I am getting rid of everything all at once. If your interested, good luck. Go to Drum Corps International for a search.

Edited by 84skyrydr

So if I go to ebay and type "Drum Corps International" in the search, your stuff will come up? I did that and got 17 items and 12 items in ebay stores.

Just out of curiosity, even if you've given up on drum corps, why would that cause you to get rid of everything you have? I would think that you would want to hold on to all the stuff that is what you liked about drum corps.

Also, do you have anything that has the Bluecoats 1986 multi-camera show on it?

I gave up on corps at one time. I took everything (books, sticks etc) to a corps practice and let the kids have at it, a 14 year old kid (that didn't march that year) got many of the books.

A few years later I visited the corps and that kid was 21 and in the snare line! Hopefully your stuff will find a good home, and if you decide to come back to corps you can do it on your own terms as I did.

I gave up on corps at one time. I took everything (books, sticks etc) to a corps practice and let the kids have at it, a 14 year old kid (that didn't march that year) got many of the books.

A few years later I visited the corps and that kid was 21 and in the snare line! Hopefully your stuff will find a good home, and if you decide to come back to corps you can do it on your own terms as I did.

Thanks. Your the first person who hasn't called for my nuts. The sale is a good one. Just the patches alone would get over 70.00. The two yearbooks from 07 got 20.00 by other buyers already. Right now the bid stands at 41.00. Now throw in the 20 plus shirts in UNWORN condition......... Where are the drum corps nuts? Everyone wants video of long lost days, I don't have that. I bought the entire set three times and sold it everytime for a profit. Maybe DCI should look at selling on ebay and getting rid of their overpriced shipping system. Just a thought. I will see you at a show or two, but not the usual twenty plus I normally make.

An update: I have added three more patches. The Blue Devils 50th anninversary, a 2008 DCI championship patch and Phantoms Rhapsody tour patch. That makes 21 unworn shirts, 10 patches, 5 drum corps world issues, 2 2007 souvenier programs, three tour diaries, a record, 2 magazines, a window cling, and more.......

Any reason why you're giving up on drum corps? Is it because DCI is keeping modern?

Yes, is there a problem with something changing enough that I personally don't enjoy it anymore? Also, I added a Garfield patch and three more shirts. Bluecoats Criminal XL, Phantoms Faust XL and one more Spirit 06 XL. DCI can do whatever it wants, but why are people so upset when people leave it, when it becomes unrecognizable to them? I am not trying to stop DCI, nor change it. I am just done with it. Thats all.

Yes, is there a problem with something changing enough that I personally don't enjoy it anymore?

I am not trying to stop DCI, nor change it. I am just done with it. Thats all.

Same reason I walked away from DC totally in the early 90s. Got bored and had more importatnt things going on in my life.

After 10 years I'm kinda back. Kinda = still not thrilled enough with top DCI corps shows to spend money and time on it, but have nothing against people who do go.

Too bad it's not Senior/All Age stuff....

I totally get why you would give up on drum corps and walk away from it. I just don't get why you would get rid of all the stuff from when you did like it. I would think that would be all the more reason to keep that stuff, because you don't like the current state of drum corps. Just my opinion.