San Antonio Tickets?!

I thought they went on sale tomorrow. 3-20-09

Edited by david.t

Went to a Ticketmaster location today today to buy tickets. They had no map of the stadium, then the person was like well lets just do best available and we all know how that is. She had to get somebody on the phone to help figure it out and then let me talk to the person on the other end of the line. She was like, well I wasn't suppose to let you do that.

She asked is that the championship?

Quick question....

I noticed on DCI.org that it has this description for the event:

On Saturday, July 18, 21 World Class corps will head to San Antonio’s legendary Alamodome in a single-event showdown capping off the brand new DCI Southwestern Series. Seeded into San Antonio based on scores earned the previous two nights in Houston and Dallas, the top corps at the end of this unprecedented event will walk away with bragging rights as the first-ever Southwestern Champion.

Now, maybe I'm missing something, but haven't they been calling it the Southwestern Championships for at least a solid 6 years? Thus, where are they coming up with the "first-ever" part of that? Anyone? Am I overlooking something?

This time everyone participates in pre lims before san antonio... it's not day show night show... so I guess you could say it is the first true southwestern champ since everyone gets a shot at it.