Westshoremen Alumni

This Sunday, 12-4 at Susquehanna Twp High School in Harrisburg PA.....The Westshoremen Alumni gather for one last time before Serenade in Brass to work out the kinks, finally have the bass line add in dynamics and see if Adam Burdett debuts his newest purchase from the Fran Haring line of Hawaiian shirts.

stop out and say hi!!!

and see if Adam Burdett debuts his newest purchase from the Fran Haring line of Hawaiian shirts.

:thumbup::thumbup::devil::devil:

Fran

that is if Adam can walk. that nut is doing a broomball tourney BEFORE rehearsal

that is if Adam can walk. that nut is doing a broomball tourney BEFORE rehearsal

Not a tourney, just one game (Thank God!). Though I did run a two mile race before the Scranton St. Patrick's Day Parade last Saturday. The over/under on number of people I would beat was 11 1/2. If you bet the under, you won (beat 8 people). I did lose to a dog also, though it was a greyhound so I guess I was the underdog in that match-up.

As far as the shirt, tis been a while since I bought a new one, the under $10 Fran Haring rule is tougher to come by in this economy, and even for those shirts. I'll see what I can do to not disappoint. A new shirt would give me an exemption on dynamics for the first hour, right?

Not a tourney, just one game (Thank God!). Though I did run a two mile race before the Scranton St. Patrick's Day Parade last Saturday. The over/under on number of people I would beat was 11 1/2. If you bet the under, you won (beat 8 people). I did lose to a dog also, though it was a greyhound so I guess I was the underdog in that match-up.

As far as the shirt, tis been a while since I bought a new one, the under $10 Fran Haring rule is tougher to come by in this economy, and even for those shirts. I'll see what I can do to not disappoint. A new shirt would give me an exemption on dynamics for the first hour, right?

uh....no.

and check your email. drumline now starts at 11:30

uh....no.

and check your email. drumline now starts at 11:30

Got the email with the time.

I'm fine with dynamics that involve the letter 'f', just might ened some help with anything involving the letter 'p' and those darn greater than and less than things sometimes found under the notes.

Got the email with the time.

I'm fine with dynamics that involve the letter 'f', just might ened some help with anything involving the letter 'p' and those darn greater than and less than things sometimes found under the notes.

just remember Adam, P means pound the P out of the drum.

don't forget Gut's debut on cymbals!!!

don't forget Gut's debut on cymbals!!!

That, alone, should be worth the price of admission. :thumbup:

Fran