WGI Schedule

la mejor

Legacy Guard from Hamilton competing ???

Yes, Legacy Winterguard from Hamilton, Ontario will be at WGI. We're competing in the last box on Thursday April 2nd. We're on at 417pm.

Good luck to all Guards attending WGI!!!!!

legacy from texas is also competing :)

and of course mansfield...

They say to look on page 84 of the manual. Its very confusing to me. There is a PDF of it in your "Directors Only" wgi page.

I dont understand it completely, but they are taking 48 semi finalists in A class. Does anyone have the blank schedule that shows who goes in what "Division Round" for semis?

Does anyone know where the manual is - I can't seem to locate it on the site - I'm trying to see how they're coming up with the IO finalists - is it top 15 overall scores -or top 5 scores per round???

thanks,

Mike

Does anyone know where the manual is - I can't seem to locate it on the site - I'm trying to see how they're coming up with the IO finalists - is it top 15 overall scores -or top 5 scores per round???

thanks,

Mike

Log into the directors only page and download the manual. The information you are looking for is on page 84 I believe.

Log into the directors only page and download the manual. The information you are looking for is on page 84 I believe.

Here is a quote from the hand book

If there are over 30 but less than 39 entries by January 1 (No Semi-Finals): The winner in each round

plus the next highest scores not to exceed fifteen (15) color guards progress to Finals.

Here's some more from the handbook

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

Classes who do not use rounds: Color guards perform in reverse order of prelims placement. One panel

of judges will judge all Finals contests. Defending champion does not have the option to perform last.

Classes who use rounds and/or Semi-Finals: Color guards progressing to Finals will perform in reverse

order of highest score with the round or Division winners performing last in ascending order of score. One

panel of judges will judge all Finals Contest. Defending champion does not have the option to perform last.

The following performance order is an example for a Finals contest from a class that had three rounds or

Divisions:

12th Highest Score

11thHighest Score

10thHighest Score

9thHighest Score

8thHighest Score

7thHighest Score

6th Highest Score

5th Highest Score

4th Highest Score

3rd Highest Score

2nd Highest Score

1st Highest Score

3rd Highest 1st Place

2nd Highest 1st Place

1st Highest 1st Place

Here is a quote from the hand book

If there are over 30 but less than 39 entries by January 1 (No Semi-Finals): The winner in each round

plus the next highest scores not to exceed fifteen (15) color guards progress to Finals.

Thanks - that seems fair!

BTW- great show!

Later,

Mike