Mike Sloan?

So I was just wonder about Mike Sloan's history, trademarks, and such because he will be out new guard director for this upcoming year. Our colorguard has had more of an Adam Sage style of spinning since our previous directors have been SCV and Phantom alums....so yeah I'm pretty much just curious about his style of shows and all that jazz.

I was taught my Mike Sloan waaaaay back in the mid nineties. I can tell you that he can write a rifle book line no one else I have worked with. Not sure about his flag or sabre stuff but if you are a rifle you will love working with Mike.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think he worked with Winston Churchill High School and possibly the Crossmen.

Mike Sloan, jesus, he is a great instructor, I've had the pleasure of learning with him and being scared of him.

He knows his weapon. He has a ton of history marching and teaching, yet he almost seems unknown.

I know he marched State Street in the early 90s (pretty sure) and I think he also did Blue Devils if memory serves right.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think he worked with Winston Churchill High School and possibly the Crossmen.

True, plus one of his students helped him with Ronald Reagan high school as well...

Hes coming to Richland High School close to Fort Worth, TX

apparently he's going to take us from SA to SO and I think he can so I'm uber excited to be under the instructon of Rick Subel this summer at phantom and then Mike Sloan for the fall and winter!

he's with us until the end of the year but then from there idk...we're gonna miss him a lot but i guess that's just apart of guard ya know