girl cavaliers?

so i was walking to class today and saw this girl wearing a cavalier member jacket and almost walked up to her and asked if she marched. luckily i stopped myself and didn't. :smile:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing. Probably wearing her boyfriends jacket.

well obviously it wasn't hers

There was a big thread about this on the corps website a few years back. The guys seem to be pretty adamant about not letting ANYONE wear the jacket (not even girlfriends and moms, etc etc).

So a few weeks ago I go to lunch with a really good friend. My jacket is sitting in the car, and assuming that it's going to be cold in the restaurant, she asks me if she can take it. I kinda hesitated for a sec. and then said sure. I'm thinking, what are the odds that a Cavalier is gonna show up at the restaurant and see her with it on?

So we're in there and they bring out our food. I motion for one of the waiters passing by and begin to ask him for some more salad dressing and lo and behold, it's one of the guys I marched with last summer.

I didn't think anything of it, and I'm sure he didn't either, but that was just too funny.

There's two things that the Cavaliers and Scouts have in common. They're both all male and they both tend to be very possesive about their corps jackets. I never marched with either, but if it was my girlfreind I think I might cut her a little slack. :smile:

There's two things that the Cavaliers and Scouts have in common. They're both all male and they both tend to be very possesive about their corps jackets. I never marched with either, but if it was my girlfreind I think I might cut her a little slack. :smile:

Could she have been a former guy? Maybe it fell off in the shower.

There's two things that the Cavaliers and Scouts have in common. They're both all male and they both tend to be very possesive about their corps jackets.

Anyone know if Scouts gave Carmen ("the guest performer" a couple of years back) a corps jacket? They should have because she was every bit as deserving as anyone who got one that year.

HH