Harrisburg Question

OK... this is for the folks who have some knowledge about Harrisburg......if you can help, my thanks to you in advance!

Does anyone know the name of the Irish pub/restaurant that's on 2nd Street, near the Harrisburg Hilton?

We walked past the place last year.... from what I remember, it was a couple of doors down from the Hilton. It looked like a good place to catch a bite to eat before the Forum show.... and it looked accessible so Barbara can get in.

For the life of me, I don't remember the name of the place.

Fran

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Fran!

I'm pretty sure that's Molly Brannigan's. I went there for the past several years and have not be disappointed. Large menu, good waitstaff, above average food, and other drum corps folks in attendance.

It's a good choice!

Hey, Fran!

I'm pretty sure that's Molly Brannigan's. I went there for the past several years and have not be disappointed. Large menu, good waitstaff, above average food, and other drum corps folks in attendance.

It's a good choice!

Fred, I think you're right.... the name rings a bell. Thanks!

Fran

they got here before me but yes, that is the name I recall as well!

Molly Brannigans it is. Started in Erie and I think there are 3. Maybe even more. Forget where they are all located. Original owner sold out to his partner and now, I think, is teaching at Mercyhurst College. Wanted to spend more time with his young family and is contemplating moving back to Ireland.

(I could be wrong of course......Gary M....?)

Edited by melligene

Ceoltas is a great place too.

Molly Brannigans it is. Started in Erie and I think there are 3. Maybe even more. Forget where they are all located. Original owner sold out to his partner and now, I think, is teaching at Mercyhurst College. Wanted to spend more time with his young family and is contemplating moving back to Ireland.

(I could be wrong of course......Gary M....?)

That's about it

Look here Molly's

I think I know the architect who designed the place,..................name escapes me tho,............... :tongue: