Hurricanes 1st in my preseason poll

58 drill spots charted from field entry to field exit. Roger and Ray will join the performance in the same manner they have for the past few seasons: moving to different positions here and there throughout the show to add sizzle. And show off too of course, since they're both phenominal players and GREAT guys. We love em!

So yeah, that's 60.

If you are a trumpet player in the twin cities with skills and experience . . or you know someone who is . . contact us now to talk about membership. recruiting@mnbrassinc.org

I've got a couple legitimate bites, but haven't pulled em into the boat yet. If you want to play with Brass this summer, jump!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great the MBI is a good size despite the economy. How big are other corps? I know hurcs have 10 tubas which is awesome but not much more.

Thats great the MBI is a good size despite the economy. How big are other corps? I know hurcs have 10 tubas which is awesome but not much more.

Not much more, meaning you do not know much more, or that they do not have much more than 10 tubas? I'm sure the Bucs have a full hornline. What about Empire?

:tongue: MBI trumpet spot is filled...FULL CORPS! :tongue:

Not much more, meaning you do not know much more, or that they do not have much more than 10 tubas? I'm sure the Bucs have a full hornline. What about Empire?

I dont know much more about their numbers. I have heard they are full or very close. Just not sure what the numbers are for them

1. Buccaneers

2. Cabs

3. MBI

4. Hurcs

5. Statesmen

6. Bushwackers

7. Renegades

8. Corpsvets

9. Crusaders

10. Brigs

If im right, you all owe me something at finals... I don't know what it is yet... but I'll think of it...

Not sure about last year....2006 had 50 horns tho. :tongue: