6th Annual Cabs at the Beach

Can't wait!

So.... I'm assuming there will be a Doc Z sighting again in Wildwood? :laughing:

See you next month at the fabulous Jersey Shore!!!!!

Fran

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fran.....it was just last year that I finally got to meet Doc 'Z' after the show.....at a popular oasis of libation...mayhaps that will re-occur?????

J

So.... I'm assuming there will be a Doc Z sighting again in Wildwood? :laughing:

Fran

Fran.....it was just last year that I finally got to meet Doc 'Z' after the show.....at a popular oasis of libation...mayhaps that will re-occur?????

J

Fran

Did they add any more seats there yet?

How many seats are you looking for? I might be able to sell them to you cheap. :laughing:

How many seats are you looking for? I might be able to sell them to you cheap. :thumbdown:

???? Missing something... Purchase your seat early as the show sold out last year...Hoping for a repeat for this season... See you all for the first Competition on the 2009 DCA season.

What he said, you only have 37 days left.

Mr. Mallets We are all going to be in Wildwood this weekend, if I have a little time I will try to get a seat count.

But like Mike said get yout ticket now before they are all gone.

For those of you who are concerned about the size of the bleachers, huury up and put your check in the mail ! I just dropped mine, so there are three fewer seats available for YOU :thumbdown:

So get a move on!