6th Annual Cabs at the Beach

Thats why I love ya Jami. See you in Wildwood At Kelly's (now I owe you one)

Hey Mike :ph34r:

I'll be there :sad:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back On topic.....

Cabs at the Beach... Maxwell field.... Wildwood NJ 6:30 PM....Gold, Bush, Bucs, Cabs, Surf and Cabs Alumni.. Great show.. DCA First Competition....Super Exhibitions...Hope you purchased your Ticket or Rented your Motel Room in Support of the show..It makes a difference in getting the show back to Wildwood in the future.....See you all this weekend....

Just wanted everyone to know that there is a brand new restaurant in town - just opened today! And it's only two blocks or so to Maxwell Field.

Russo's famous restaurant at Park Boulevard and Davis Avenue was sold and torn down last year. It has now been reborn as the ICE HOUSE Restaurant and "rooftop" open-air bar. I just drove by and saw the first customers eating and drinking their hearts out on the rooftop. Looks like a cool place. (Get it? Ice House. Cool place.)

Anyway, this is only the third open-air rooftop bar/restaurant in the Wildwoods. The other two are Flip Flopz in NW and the Deck at Holly Beach at Pacific and Oak avenues.

Don't want to detract from all the partying at Kellys, but this guy at the Ice House put a lot of time and money into a new business at a time when many people can't.

Check it out, if you can. Take care -Thom

OK, so I'll add a plug too, then :thumbup:

If you'd like a nice sit-down grownup meal, you can't go wrong with Claude's up in North Wildwood ! Google 'em for their number and leave Mary a message for your reservation. It's become our Wildwood Friday night tradition - Dinner and a bottle of wine at Claude's, go watch rehersal. Tough life being "just" a fan, eh :tongue: ?

back on topic.....

All my bags are packed....i'm ready to go....

Posted elsewhere, but I just wanted to share it here also:

Best wishes to all the Cabs competing corps, and especially the drum section, for a successful season in 2009: Maintaining the tradition, and writing yet another chapter in the corps' long, illustrious history. Do us all proud, and "Go get 'em, Hawthorne!"

Safe travels to everyone. See you all in Wildwood!

Just wanted everyone to know that there is a brand new restaurant in town - just opened today! And it's only two blocks or so to Maxwell Field.

Russo's famous restaurant at Park Boulevard and Davis Avenue was sold and torn down last year. It has now been reborn as the ICE HOUSE Restaurant and "rooftop" open-air bar. I just drove by and saw the first customers eating and drinking their hearts out on the rooftop. Looks like a cool place. (Get it? Ice House. Cool place.)

This sounds interesting. I'll be honest, it sucks that Russo's is gone..... we had dinner there several times, and it was a great place. But maybe we can give this new place a try.

Fran

All my bags are packed....i'm ready to go....

"I'm standing here outside your door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye...."

Speaking of which, at this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to the airport to pick up Dr. Z, who's arriving on a jet plane. Then on to Wildwood!

Can't wait!

"I'm standing here outside your door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye...."

Speaking of which, at this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to the airport to pick up Dr. Z, who's arriving on a jet plane. Then on to Wildwood!

Can't wait!

John Denver Tom? Wow, you are really showing your age. :thumbup:

Packing my bags today and leaving as soon as the Chambersburg, PA Music In Motion show is over on Friday night. For those that are in the South Central PA area on Friday, be sure to come to the show.