Be a Drum Corps Evangelist

Join the Carolina Crown Facebook group and find out more information there!

I would just LOVE to feel the shoes of an Evangelist........

It would be the time of my LIFE!!!!

This is just too good to pass up....

Not having a facebook makes this impossible. >.>

then you need facebook... = )

lots of cool drum corps stuff there if you look a bit and make some friends... like Carolina Crown.

and its free too.

Hard to do when there's not a drum corps show in my state . . . :lol:

Bawker, buy a ticket for somebody that doesn't know what drum corps is.... then tell them that the only condition of the free ticket is that they buy a ticket for somebody and brings them also. hmmmmmmmm?

I can't count how many times I silently prayed before I took the field. "Please, don't let me drop a stick, please don't let my drumhead break, please don't let me slip on the turf, please don't let the corps get a penalty on my account...the list goes on and on. As it turned out I came through safe and sound, but the guilt still remains. I guess that's why I've sponsored kids over the years. Things worked out for me - now it's my time to pay back what I recieved and I'm thankful for it. :lol:

While certain heretical practices occasionally test my faith in the Name of all that is Holy, I'll always worship at the church of Santa Clara with occasional daliances into Devil worship (:lol::lol:), Phantom hauntings, and random Spirituality.

While certain heretical practices occasionally test my faith in the Name of all that is Holy, I'll always worship at the church of Santa Clara with occasional daliances into Devil worship (:lol::lol:), Phantom hauntings, and random Spirituality.

Willie, then you should email SCV and see if there is anything you can hand out for them at a show. I am sure that if you live within a reasonable driving distance to their shows, that they would love for you to hand out information for them. Heck, if they don't have something, ask if you can make it for them.

What would happen if we all really became evangelists for our activity?