OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

anyone seen the judge get run-over in the 1996 show? Yeah I've watched that show way too many times. okay okay, never too many times to see a Scouts show again...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were lots of opportunities to run over judges in that show...as well as each other! There were more than a few train wrecks during that last sliding triangle move in the closer...

I, however, never got a judge. :(

anyone seen the judge get run-over in the 1996 show? Yeah I've watched that show way too many times. okay okay, never too many times to see a Scouts show again...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... :tongue:

Actually, I've always been a Phantom phan and always will be. DCM may no longer exist as it once did, but I'm a fan of all the former DCM corps. It's like being a Mizzou fan and a Big 12 homer...I support and cheer for them all.

Well, except for Kansas...there ARE times when you have to draw a line, after all. Haha

Over in Regiment land we're only about 80 replies and 9,000 views ahead of you. You can make up the difference in no time! :tongue:

Not much to update on the state of the ***DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS***. They had a snare camp this past weekend and are working hard at Spring Training.

anywayz...just thought i'd help bump up your count. ;)

assuming this is a picture of the uniforms with red sashes? but no one can confirm this?

A uniform change would help them stand out on the field...

Are you sure those are sashes, and not Superman Capes? :tongue:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... :tongue:

Actually, I've always been a Phantom phan and always will be. DCM may no longer exist as it once did, but I'm a fan of all the former DCM corps. It's like being a Mizzou fan and a Big 12 homer...I support and cheer for them all.

Well, except for Kansas...there ARE times when you have to draw a line, after all. Haha

blegh on the Big 12. slooooooooooooooooow paced and NO defense.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Now them's fightin words. :tongue:

POW!

blegh on the Big 12. slooooooooooooooooow paced and NO defense.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Boy that would be weird to see the Scouts with Red hats! :tongue:

Yeah...green aussies would be understandable, but red....that'd be a tough sell. Haha