OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

I wanna say this... last year's show is slowly but surely climbing the ranks of my favorite shows of all time... listened to it a couples times in the car today... :tongue:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Folks , Thats enough of that B.S.

Bill - not quite sure what you are referring to as B.S.

I was a bit critical, but stand by my statements. I had such high hopes for the season after seeing them twice in Baraboo. I'm just hoping there is enough time to clean the new changes, and personally, I hope they change the ending. It's really not that exciting at all.

I know the attitude/work ethic is there. I just hate the feeling of wondering if finals is going to happen for the Scouts. Or not.

I guess I thought we would see a climb to the 10-8th spot, and go from there. Not the case.

And please staff - turn down the pit. It's incredibly frustrating when you can't hear 72 horns over a fake heartbeat, and amp'd vibes. LAME :tongue:

GO SCOUTS!!!

POW!!!

Bill - not quite sure what you are referring to as B.S.

I was a bit critical, but stand by my statements. I had such high hopes for the season after seeing them twice in Baraboo. I'm just hoping there is enough time to clean the new changes, and personally, I hope they change the ending. It's really not that exciting at all.

I know the attitude/work ethic is there. I just hate the feeling of wondering if finals is going to happen for the Scouts. Or not.

I guess I thought we would see a climb to the 10-8th spot, and go from there. Not the case.

And please staff - turn down the pit. It's incredibly frustrating when you can't hear 72 horns over a fake heartbeat, and amp'd vibes. LAME :thumbup:

GO SCOUTS!!!

POW!!!

Andy, I was referring to all the rehashing of , " Where would they be ............ crap that is in the past and nothing can be done about what happened years ago.............

This thread is about the 2009 Madison Scouts , be it good or bad !

Bill Leslie

"POW"

They did send out letters and pins last year. Like Vince, I am wondering if they have your current contact info. It would help if you would update your info on CorpsData if it is no longer current, since that is the database used for almost all communications.

Volunteers are working out the kinks in the communication systems by uploading member and parent info for the current members and updating other contact info as they are made aware of changes, but this is a huge process and does take time. As a volunteer recruiter, I can tell you that the Scouts do not have current info on everyone, whether it is emails, phone numbers or mailing addresses. Please remember that this is a volunteer effort and lots of people are working on this in addition to their regular jobs, and you can do your part to help out by simply updating your personal info on CorpsData.

I can't seem to locate the CorpsData area on the website. Can you help me with this? I can be emailed directly at brian@walshinsurance.net if you prefer.

Thank you!

Please contact me directly a ckomnick@madisonscouts.org

I take great pride in our Madison Corps program and very surprised to read your statement about not being contacted or recognized. I have a spreadsheet of all donors and they are all listed here:

http://madisonscouts.org/Madison_Scouts/Madison_Corps.html

This list was updated as of June 30. As well, all of our donors receive a signed thank-you letter, a Madison Corps pin, and the alumni donors received the Superman patch this year. This was also the protocol for 2008 donors.

I do want to make sure that your contributions were in fact received and that you get your due recognition for supporting the corps.

Thanks!

Chris Komnick

Executive Director

I will shoot you an email in the next day or two. Thanks for the email.

Co- Ed.....

http://www.fleurdelisguard.com/

THIS IS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED

MADISON WINTERGUARD WITH THE SAME SUMMER STAFF!!!!!!!!!!

I donated last year and the year prior....didn't get a thank you or a kiss my a** for that matter. Any kind of response would have been appreciated.

I have several pins and pictures for donating to the Scouts. Personally, I would rather the corps spend that money on the corps rather than send pins et al to donors. I think recognition of donors on the Scout's web site is enough.

Vic Russell