SCREAAAAAAAM

::mia michaels dyes her hair::

SCREAAAAAAAM

I could go on.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love mia michaels, but wade robinson, now thats someone who can relate to colorguard on a level thats fresh and hip. not saying that mia isnt. but shes just so... "lets talk about our feelings" while wade is "ok heres how you go get that guy/girl while your grabbing a coke at the mall". you get what im saying? not everything has to be about where its coming from inside and who/what/where/ its being chanelled from. were not writing the novel on soul searching. its just dance! wade makes it relate to everyday day life. i think wgi and its performers can really relate to wade.

just my 2 cents!

love mia michaels, but wade robinson, now thats someone who can relate to colorguard on a level thats fresh and hip. not saying that mia isnt. but shes just so... "lets talk about our feelings" while wade is "ok heres how you go get that guy/girl while your grabbing a coke at the mall". you get what im saying? not everything has to be about where its coming from inside and who/what/where/ its being chanelled from. were not writing the novel on soul searching. its just dance! wade makes it relate to everyday day life. i think wgi and its performers can really relate to wade.

just my 2 cents!

I wish this were true in college. It's never just dance.

I am going to go ponder my projections and irrational fears now.

(No kidding this ^^^ is my homework for this weekend)