SYTYCD

I actually think Mia is giving the contestants a reality check....the world of professional dance is not all wine and roses.....If people can't handle a few negative comments just wait till they get off camera and in the real world.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion BUT her own peers seem to disagree, BUT yes the world of dance as in many other things can be rough but her body language alone in many peoples opinion was that of a big baby when people didnt agree with her.

I totally understand what you mean and kind of agree with you ( Not her ) but I have to wonder. Maybe I'm just not all that impressed...Ok I'm done hehehehehehe :sad:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you are entitled to your opinion BUT her own peers seem to disagree, BUT yes the world of dance as in many other things can be rough but her body language alone in many peoples opinion was that of a big baby when people didnt agree with her.

Have you never worked with a dancer? lol

• 1 month later...

The piece used by Mia last night was the four sections by Steve Reich. This music was used by Emerald Marquis in 1994....they also performed choreography that took them from one side of the stage to the other.....hmmmm

My vote for season 5 winner: Jeanine (sp?) Brandon has been strong all season, but I feel Jeanine has done a lot more to achieve her spot in the finals, and Brandon has just relied on his ability and not really stretched himself too much.

The piece used by Mia last night was the four sections by Steve Reich. This music was used by Emerald Marquis in 1994....they also performed choreography that took them from one side of the stage to the other.....hmmmm

Westerville North also used this music in their 1998 marching band show. . .they took a very modern approach and were really successful. If you can get a copy of BOA semis from that year, they are on it. . .the show was waaaaaaay ahead of its time.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay