SYTYCD

I want to know the name of the song that the quirky girl from Seattle did....lyrics something like "if i had my way you'd still be stuck on me"? a bit twisted song that must get added to my ipod.

Do you mean Natalie, the red head that was Katee's roommate? I LOVED her! The song she used was "Breakdown More" by Eric Hutchinson.

Edit: Just realized tonight's episode had the Seattle auditions... haven't gotten to watch it yet. Oops.

Edited by emmiewinks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know the name of the song that the quirky girl from Seattle did....lyrics something like "if i had my way you'd still be stuck on me"? a bit twisted song that must get added to my ipod.

Same here. I wanted the song on my ipod. Did an internet search. It's “Tore My Heart” by Oona and Dave Tweedie, found it here:

http://www.puresytycd.com/2009/05/28/so-yo...audition-music/

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

Same here. I wanted the song on my ipod. Did an internet search. It's “Tore My Heart” by Oona and Dave Tweedie, found it here:

http://www.puresytycd.com/2009/05/28/so-yo...audition-music/

We've tried using SHAZAM (an app for Iphone and for Blackberry that tells you the name of a song based on music/lyrics while the song is playing).

No luck with some of the songs. I think it might be because the judges are talking over some of the music. There's one song I really want to find, but can't find the lyrics online anywhere :-(

You know,

the more I watch that show - the more I realize just how deluded people can be!

And BTW - Nigel is just being mean to be mean and grab ratings. I realize some of these people really can't dance - but you don't have to crush their souls with snarky comments. I thought Adam Shekman and Mia Michaels were the best judges so far - the others are just looking for sound bites!

Later,

Mike

We've tried using SHAZAM (an app for Iphone and for Blackberry that tells you the name of a song based on music/lyrics while the song is playing).

No luck with some of the songs. I think it might be because the judges are talking over some of the music. There's one song I really want to find, but can't find the lyrics online anywhere :-(

Yeah, Apps like SHAZAM will only carry so much songs too, and mostly the most popular ones. That song I mentionned, "Tore my heart" can't be found anywhere on the net yet but on Oona's myspacemusic page and on Oona myspace blog you can read that the song along with all her album material will be released soon on itunes.

The link I gave gathers all the song heard on SYTYCD. The guy is doing a pretty good research job for us.

:peek:

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

Yeah, Apps like SHAZAM will only carry so much songs too, and mostly the most popular ones. That song I mentionned, "Tore my heart" can't be found anywhere on the net yet but on Oona's myspacemusic page and on Oona myspace blog you can read that the song along with all her album material will be released soon on itunes.

The link I gave gathers all the song heard on SYTYCD. The guy is doing a pretty good research job for us.

:peek:

Not all of them. The one I'm looking for isn't on there :-( But it IS a good resource!

I'm only watching for the choreography since the dancing is probably still going to be good. Although normally the best dancer doesn't win.

Last years choreography wasn't that great. Hip hop was horrible last year.....they need Shane.

Hello All,

A friend informed me that there was a thread about the SYTYCD guy in Miami.

That guy is me.

As previously mentioned, I marched Cavies and NL.

As for my solo, there were no negative comments about it, they just didn't understand what I was doing.

"I just don't get it"

After the solo round, I was cut.

Meanwhile, Tony Fulmore who marched with Crown Guard and Carolina Crown spun at the Miami auditions as well.

He was pushed through to Vegas.

Hope all is well.

Peace,

Neil Higginbotham

Hello All,

A friend informed me that there was a thread about the SYTYCD guy in Miami.

That guy is me.

As previously mentioned, I marched Cavies and NL.

As for my solo, there were no negative comments about it, they just didn't understand what I was doing.

"I just don't get it"

After the solo round, I was cut.

Meanwhile, Tony Fulmore who marched with Crown Guard and Carolina Crown spun at the Miami auditions as well.

He was pushed through to Vegas.

Hope all is well.

Peace,

Neil Higginbotham

Do you think it was the sabre that threw them off or the routine itself? What did you think of the audition process? If you had it to do all over again, what would you do diffrent? Do you plan on auditioning again for the Fall season?

I know someone who has made it to vegas before, he said that cuts happen off camera and everything. He said they'll put you in a room and have you freestyle and if they don't like it, then you're gone.