Keep Jeff Danchik MVExpress in your thoughts and prayers

Please get well!

Thanks Dan

Its been a tough 6 weeks,just being home is wonderful. I appreciate the emails, thoughts and prayers. I have recieved so much support from the MVE membership, its an honor to be in this community.Dan and Jay along with some super members have filled in admiralby and the groups progress makes my desire to return a priority.Hope to be out with the 4th of July performance in Brentwood.Again thanks much :thumbup:

Please get well soon, Jeff! You are in my prayers!!!

Thanks Dan

Its been a tough 6 weeks,just being home is wonderful. I appreciate the emails, thoughts and prayers. I have recieved so much support from the MVE membership, its an honor to be in this community.Dan and Jay along with some super members have filled in admiralby and the groups progress makes my desire to return a priority.Hope to be out with the 4th of July performance in Brentwood.Again thanks much :peek:

Jeff

Keep Up the good job you are doing getting better!!!!!!!!!!

Many out here that you have never met, nor ever will meet, are on your side thinking and praying that you have a Good recovery. Take the time you need.

Edited by OldStyleCorps

Best wishes, Jeff. Here's hoping it isn't 'that' wrist..... :tongue:

Thank goodness for all those piano lessons :tongue: