Anyone else receiving emails FOR the Glassmen?

For some reason I have received several emails (4-5) today that were sent TO the Glassmen.

I am on the Glassmen emailing list. I assume that's part of the snafu. I tried to send an email to them to alert them of the problem, but I have no idea if it's getting to them. A couple of the emails that I received by mistake were letting them know that they too were receiving emails meant for the corps.

If any of the Glassmen folks happen to read this, or if any of you have direct contact with them, just thought you might like to know.

didnt get any

That sounds more like spam than anything else. For you to receive legitimate emails to the Glassmen would take manual editing on the web admin's part, and I don't know why he would do that.

That sounds more like spam than anything else. For you to receive legitimate emails to the Glassmen would take manual editing on the web admin's part, and I don't know why he would do that.

I got some under the "Toledoshows" mailing list. There's an unsubscribe link at the very bottom. As i'm nowhere near Toledo anymore ... it's not essential for me. From looking at their website, it seems they may be having database problems. There's a plea to register as alumni on the website, usually means some data loss but I could be wrong. That could be the cause, but good luck!

You're absolytly right and Hickman corrected it .