2009 Class A Predictions Thread

In 1st place...with a score of 100.00.....FUSION CORE

Dear Highbrass, I salute your enthusiasm, however their will be some other corps competing against FUSION CORE in 2009, and I would suspect there will be a couple that might very well give them a run for their money.

Doug

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Highbrass, I salute your enthusiasm, however their will be some other corps competing against FUSION CORE in 2009, and I would suspect there will be a couple that might very well give them a run for their money.

Doug

Well of course there will be other corps out there that will be right up with Fusion. I hope all the other corps do well this year, I just happen to think Fusion will take this one. No one knows yet though.

Well of course there will be other corps out there that will be right up with Fusion. I hope all the other corps do well this year, I just happen to think Fusion will take this one. No one knows yet though.

Ha ha Gotta agree with High Brass here, Fusion was very close last year. And as long as the rumors I heard arent true (doubt they are) they'll be fine. If their drumline steps up their game and things stay the same in the guard and brass they'll be an almost a sure win. But can Fusion's drumline step up to people like the Grenidiers who have always had a solid drumline? .... UGH come on first show!!! :thumbup:

Ha ha Gotta agree with High Brass here, Fusion was very close last year. And as long as the rumors I heard arent true (doubt they are) they'll be fine. If their drumline steps up their game and things stay the same in the guard and brass they'll be an almost a sure win. But can Fusion's drumline step up to people like the Grenidiers who have always had a solid drumline? .... UGH come on first show!!! :thumbup:

Almost a sure win, Xsnaredummer I suggest maybe you wait until you see the corps, Grenadiers as it is properly spelled and Fusion Core, in drum corps last year means LAST YEAR. I believe you may be in Rochester, NY July 4th, I suggest you hang on to your hat. CANADA IS COMING HARD

Doug Smith

Almost a sure win, Xsnaredummer I suggest maybe you wait until you see the corps, Grenadiers as it is properly spelled and Fusion Core, in drum corps last year means LAST YEAR. I believe you may be in Rochester, NY July 4th, I suggest you hang on to your hat. CANADA IS COMING HARD'

Doug Smith

Sorry July 4th I wont be in Rochester. From what I can tell the first time we will see each other is "Class A Classics" Waterloo NY, August 1st. I look forward to it. I'll see you on the 50 :thumbup:

We enjoyed a lot of good times with all our Class A competitors throughout the season (and open class...........special shout out to Cru and Empire)Too much fun talking with our fellow competitors marching onto retreats, in the parking lots, at lodging facilities, practice facilities, bathroom facilities :thumbup: , etc.

We are definately excited this year, but we also know we are up against some very solid competition and that makes it all the more exciting. We were really happy to win the DCA Northeast Regional last year because Grennies and the other corps there were good competition. We were even more excited and honored to make finals because it wasn't an easy task going up against a lot of you guys. You made the competition all the more exciting.

Class A has definately come a long way and there's just as much solid competition as you get in Open Class, the only difference is the size of the corps.

We wish all our competitors a great, safe season and we look forward to seeing you all on the field. We may all be highly competitive on the field but we've always experienced a lot of great comaraderie off the field..............that's what makes drum corps different than any other sport in the WORLD!!!

GOOD SKILL EVERYONE...................THERE IS NO LUCK IN DRUM CORPS!!!!

I'm not going to give any predictions as they might be a bit biased, but I will tell you that the Sun Devils are going to surprise a lot of people. Our show design is top-notch, our brass is powerful, and our percussion is getting cleaner every camp. You'd all best be prepared.

I'm not going to give any predictions as they might be a bit biased, but I will tell you that the Sun Devils are going to surprise a lot of people. Our show design is top-notch, our brass is powerful, and our percussion is getting cleaner every camp. You'd all best be prepared.

I won't make any predictions either cause I haven't a clue how everyone else is doing. I do agree that our show itself is incredible. Once we get it complete, if we do our job, we will surprise a lot of folks. The theme and musical book is awesome. :worthy: I still hate the heat in Florida :thumbup:

I love lamp!