DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Corrected scores are up... again, I apologize for the mistake, but thanks to those who pointed it out to me.

Works for me...

Polaris jumped to 20th from 24th (+4)

Eden dropped to 18th from 17th (-1)

Aurora jumped to 17th from 20th (+3)

Most happy about Polaris. Those tenths matter. "20th place" was only 0.30 out of the Top 12 last night. The captions Polaris has now would have scored 94.05 last night (5th place), so I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) (and eyes) crossed in hopes they make it to Saturday.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really surprised to see Kosmos out of the competition already! Just adds emphasis on how competitive things are.

Yeah, so are we.

Lots of long faces around camp today, but the kids know they gave it their best effort. We said we were done after this year and we're sticking to it. Hope you all enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

Yeah, so are we.

Lots of long faces around camp today, but the kids know they gave it their best effort. We said we were done after this year and we're sticking to it. Hope you all enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

I know the design staff of Glory of Polaris is already planning for S13, knowing that the most dominant winter-season performer in DCPI history will not be on the field. On one hand we'll miss the competition... but on the other hand we won't. :smile:

I know the design staff of Glory of Polaris is already planning for S13, knowing that the most dominant winter-season performer in DCPI history will not be on the field. On one hand we'll miss the competition... but on the other hand we won't. :thumbdown:

Thanks, we'll miss you too. :smile:

Surprise, scores are up!!

Congrats to our Open and A Class Champions, as well as our World Class Finalists!

Surprise, scores are up!!

Congrats to our Open and A Class Champions, as well as our World Class Finalists!

To quote Lil' John...

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Kadence will proudly carry on the legacy of Kosmos. Looking at that spread (0.01), it looks like they've already mastered the art of winning nailbiting finishes! We're not going to go as far as to say we've surpassed our former sponsor- but we did manage to do the one thing they never did, which was win a live season title. We will definitely be back next season- question will be what division.

Congrats to new Open Class champ Sparrow Regiment. SoH with another excellent finish, Raincross coming on strong at the end of class A.

To quote Lil' John...

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Kadence will proudly carry on the legacy of Kosmos.

Congrats to new Open Class champ Sparrow Regiment. SoH with another excellent finish, Raincross coming on strong at the end of class A.

Well shoot. .01 away from our second title. Congrats to Kadence. We'll revamp and come back stronger next season.

man held my breathe all the way back wondering if id make finals with these corps all over the place!!! PHEW!!!!

LBC had a rough night to say the least but we are proud here at Knight Org!

CLASS is also thrilled to see Velour Knights up on top going into finals!

Gah!! 13th place in World Class. :tongue: