DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Congrats to Sparrow Regiment (wow first title) and Kadence (a FANFARE Corps of course) on their titles.

The Star Org is very pleased with jobs the corps did last night. .15 behind was a close finish for Star of Hawaii. This was their 3rd silver medal. With 2 golds as well the corps has never been out of the top 5. Also the Zephyrs from Texas a .1 finish back for Bronze.

In medal contention all week Cross finished in a solid repeat 5th place. .5 separating the top 8 in Class A. NPE strong as ever and great to see Raincross back...excellent performances.

Star of Jupiter moved up from 10th to 5th at Semis. It would be great to make the same leap but it will be very tough to move up tonight. Odd on bets for Velour Knights to repeat as champions...they were smokin last night.

For FANFARE corps in World Class nice to see former champion Shadow got in. Glory of Polaris and El Gigante ranked high this whole last month just missing it.

Edited by StarOrg

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That THUDDING noise you hear is everybody tripping over themselves hurrying up to plug Regiment's music numbers in for next season. :tongue:

That THUDDING noise you hear is everybody tripping over themselves hurrying up to plug Regiment's music numbers in for next season. :cool:

:worthy::tongue::worthy::tongue::beer::tongue::worthy::beer:

I was thinking the same thing...LOL

Well, overall. great season for NMP. All groups made finals, NPE came away with a silver, and NMP as a whole was second in organization standings. So even though we didn't finish first in any thing, I do think that I was first....the first one to shake the new champions director hand. Got to meet Gary up in Indy (before he knew he won). Great guy. More of us should try to make it up one year.

I'll take 7th place, not bad for our 1st season. :doh: :doh:

This makes being a DCI addict even more fun.

What a crazy season. Glad Shadow and Silhouette could get into finals. Congrats to the Knights for taking World Class this year. The Shadow Org is looking forward to next year and I know that we , as well as the other FANFARE organizations, will be in full force next season!

I'll take 7th place, not bad for our 1st season. :blink::smile:

This makes being a DCI addict even more fun.

Now you have to add an Open and an A Class corps and make a whole organization. :tongue:

What an excellent season for my corps! First of all, I am excited that Sparrow Regiment pulled off its first championship for all of our corps, and in its first season in DCPI. Our A class corps, the Chicken Scouts, finished a respectable 10th. Finally, we are thrilled that the Eagles pulled themselves up to 3rd, our strongest finish in Fantasy competition since way back in the old FDCI days when we finished 2nd one year. Overall, a great year for all, and I am looking forward to next season (Hopefully I won't miss the non-live season this year!)

Bleh, Firebird got knocked out in Semis for the second season in a row (kinda hard to make caption changes when you are on a plane to Indianapolis :tongue: ) ...but we were very happy with our performance, best in the 3-season history of the organization. We are slowly moving up!

Congrats to Sparrow, Kadence, and the Knights on their big wins!

And on a final note, we are looking to fill a few staff positions for next season. If you are interested, check out my latest post in the DCP-I forums for details.

See you all in the winter season! :blink: