placements

IS there usually/Will there be a chart with overall placements?

You can use the DCP-I Stats Reporting tool for that. Just choose the day you want, and it will show you all of the scores from that day. You can then sort it by overall scores.

Is that what you are looking for?

Well, what I mean is, a DCP-I version of a list of average scores, where on the list, the first place corps has the highest averaged score, the second placed corps has the second highest averaged score, the third place corps has the third highest averaged score, etc.

Ok, cool. :sad:

Gotcha, yes someone usually compiles a list like that and posts it on the forums. So it is not really a part of the DCP-I site. I dont remember who has done it in the past... but if you are up to it... go for it! :sad:

Gotcha, yes someone usually compiles a list like that and posts it on the forums. So it is not really a part of the DCP-I site. I dont remember who has done it in the past... but if you are up to it... go for it! :tongue:

I will be doing weekly rankings. It will be the average of each corps score for every day that week (including estimated generated scores for days they didn't perform).

I will be doing weekly rankings. It will be the average of each corps score for every day that week (including estimated generated scores for days they didn't perform).

you are the master at this!!!

And so I (and who ever else wants to see it) know where to look, where will it be posted, like here on the forums or on the DCP-I website?

And so I (and who ever else wants to see it) know where to look, where will it be posted, like here on the forums or on the DCP-I website?

Here on the forums. Don't worry, you can't miss it. :tongue: They look like this

The rankings run Friday through Thursday, so each week new rankings should be up as soon as I can plug in all the Thursday scores. Hopefully by Friday afternoon/evening every week.

Edited by hostrauser